Wednesday 12 May 2010

Random

O.K., so I have an obsession with randomness so I typed into google images: 
Random
And this is what it came up with:
Chuck Norris? Who is he? *types* Ahah! He is..
Carlos Ray "Chuck" Norris (born March 10, 1940) is an American martial artist and actor. After serving in the United States Air Force, he began his rise to fame as a martial artist and has since founded his own school, Chun Kuk Do.
Oh. Well that's BORING.
I wonder why he was labelled as "Random". 
Anyway, my other favourite word is "Lexicography" (It actually means "the writing, editing, or compiling of dictionaries or the principles and procedures involved in writing, editing, or compiling dictionaries." I only like it 'coz it sounds cool!!) So guess what google images throws at me this time:
I'm sorry, WHAT????? That doesn't even look like ANYTHING, let alone anything to do with lexicography!!!
Please, please comment and tell me a reason why these to pictures were there. I need to know. I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please leave a comment!!